April 7th, 2018
401 Center Street, Old Hickory TN, 37138
Mary L. Cooper; Carol Gautschi, CPM; Dr. Lee Norton, Ph.D., M.S.W., L.C.S.W. & more!
Sessions include: Sacred Ground of Birth, Alternative Therapies, Navigating Birth Scenarios, The Dynamics of Trauma: Considerations for Birth Professionals, Healing Births, The Microbiome, Pelvic Floor Matters: Restorative Exercise & Alignment for Better Birth, & more!
Sessions filling fast- Reserve your ticket Today!
Ticket Value Includes:
- All general sessions ($200 value)
- Complimentary head shots ($100 value)
- Lunch by Califarmia food truck ($20 value)
- Dinner and Evening entertainment ($75 value)
Conference tickets available for purchase for $175.
At an additional cost, attendees can register to attend NRP or IV training in one of our optional break-out sessions.
*Participants attending the IV training course are eligible for 4 hours that are MAEC accredited and Bridge Certified. An additional 4 contact learning hours are available. Please email Heather Muñoz, President of the TMA and NOVA Midwife, at email@example.com for more details regarding CEUs.
If you have purchased your ticket, and can no longer attend, please see below and notify us via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to receive applicable refunds:
- Cancellation/refund requested via email by February 7th, 2018: refund less a $30 cancellation fee
- Cancellation/refund requested via email by March 7th, 2018: refund less a $50 cancellation fee
- Cancellation/refund requested after March 7th or a "no show" on the day of the conference: no refund available
For attendees that miss the conference due to attending a birth, a refund minus a $50 cancellation fee is available. Other refunds may be granted for unexpected emergencies that prevent conference attendance at the discretion of NOVA Birth Services, and can be requested via email at email@example.com.