Childbirth Essentials Course
Our Childbirth Essentials Course provides 12 hours packed with information, practical skills and exercises essential for preparing you for your birth experience. You will be equipped to know what to expect in labor, utilize different comfort measures and relaxation techniques, ask the right questions, be fully informed of your options, and make choices that give you the best opportunity for achieving the birth you want. (5-class series over 5 weeks)
- January 29th through February 26th from 6:00-8:30pm (Mondays)
- March 12th through April 19th from 6:00-8:30pm (Mondays)
- April 23rd through May 21st from 6:00-8:30pm (Mondays)
Homebirth Essentials Course
The Home Birth Essentials Course fuses the fundamental aspects of labor and birth from our original Childbirth Essentials Course with specific information that is important for families delivering at home. This class will prepare you for many of the aspects that are particular to giving birth in the home environment. (4-class series over 4 weeks)
- January 9th through February 6th from 6:00-8:30pm, (Tuesdays) **This class is full!
- April 24th through May 22nd from 6:00-8:30pm, (Tuesdays)
VBAC Essentials Course
The road to a Vaginal Birth After Cesarean can be challenging. We are here toprovide you the latest, evidence-based information and a listening ear in order to assist you in optimizing your next birth experience. This is offered in 2 two-hour sessions with potential for more time if needed. (2 two-hour sessions)
- March 13th through 27th from 6:30-8:30pm, (Tuesdays)
Childbirth Essentials Crash Course
Just because you don't have time for our full course, doesn't mean you shouldn't have the opportunity to be empowered with quality childbirth education. The same Childbirth Essentials, but condensed! (4-class series over 2 weekends)
- Inquire with NOVA Office for scheduling.