Childbirth Essentials Course
5-class series over 5 weeks
Our Childbirth Essentials Course provides you and your birth partner with 12 hours of information, practical skills and exercises essential for preparing you for your birth experience. You will be equipped to know what to expect in labor, utilize different comfort measures and relaxation techniques, ask the right questions, be fully informed of your options, and make choices that give you the best opportunity for achieving the birth you want.
Group Course | 250.00
Private Course | 400.00
Private Course In-Home | 500.00
Upcoming class date
- July 30th through August 27th from 6:00-8:30pm (Mondays) This course is full!
- September 10th through October 8th from 6:00-8:30pm (Mondays)
- October 15th through November 12th from 6:00-8:30pm (Mondays)
- November 19th through December 17th from 6:00-8:30 (Mondays)
- January 7th through February 4th from 6:00-8:30 (Mondays)
Homebirth Essentials Course
4-class series over 4 weeks
The Homebirth Essentials Course fuses the fundamental aspects of labor and birth from our original Childbirth Essentials Course with specific information that is important for families delivering at home. This class will prepare you for many of the aspects that are particular to giving birth in the home environment.
GROUP COURSE | 250.00
PRIVATE COURSE | 400.00
PRIVATE COURSE IN-HOME | 500.00
upcoming class date
- July 31st through August 28th from 6:00-8:30pm (Tuesdays)
- September 11th through October 9th from 6:00-8:30pm (Tuesdays)
- November 20th through December 18th from 6:00-8:30pm (Tuesdays)
- January 8th through February 5th from 6:00-8:30pm (Tuesdays)
Childbirth Essentials Crash Course
4-class series over 2 weekends
Just because you don't have time for our full course, doesn't mean you shouldn't have the opportunity to be empowered with quality childbirth education. The same Childbirth Essentials, but condensed!
GROUP CRASH COURSE | 400.00
Private Crash Course | 500.00
Upcoming class dates
- Inquire with NOVA Office for scheduling.
Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC) Essentials Course
The road to a Vaginal Birth After Cesarean can be challenging. We are here to provide you the latest, evidence-based information and a listening ear in order to assist you in optimizing your next birth experience, as well as relaxation and coping tips for your upcoming birth. This is offered in three 2 hour sessions with potential for more time if needed.
Group Course| 225.00
upcoming class date
- Dates TBD
All course fees must be paid in full by the date of the first class of the series. A deposit of $125 is required to secure your spot in any course. The remainder of the payment (the total cost of the course minus the $125 deposit) can be made by cash, check, or credit on the first day of the class, or mailed to NOVA's office at 401 Center Street, Suite 119, Old Hickory, 37138.